Valid from: 25 May 2018
Splay, the data controller of your personal data, is a digital media house operating in the Nordics, with the parent company Splay AB, 556909-3882 and registered office at Östermalmsgatan 26 A, 114 26 Stockholm, here referred to as (“Splay”, we”, ”our” or “us”).
- COLLECTION OF DATA
- When you visit our website we may collect personal data that you actively provide us with or that is user-generated.
- USER-GENERATED DATA
- Splay may collect user-generated data such as website traffic data when you visit our website.
- This data collection is done through cookies and is operated by Google Analytics provided by ALPHABET INC.
- To opt out from registered cookies, either remove cookies data from your browser or follow the opt out link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU
- Your personal data may also be collected from direct input fields such as contact forms or recruitment applications.
- If you contact us through any of our contact forms, we will process your personal data to respond back to you as soon as we can.
- Personal data collected through direct input, such as forms or applications are the following:
- Contact information such as: first- and last name, e-mail address, phone, image/profile Image, address, gender, age/date of birth.
- For influencers: Social media information such as: accounts, content and statistics, are collected for evaluation purposes and also grounds for payment.
- For recruitment applications: Cover Letters, and resumes, containing business
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data collected through direct input is used for client relation purposes and to maintain or develop our business relationship.
- General contact information is used to contact the Partner for the ongoing business and projects Splay have with the Partner, or to contact the Partner for similar projects in the future.
- Social media user names and statistics is used to evaluate the Partners social channels and is also grounds for payment from the partnership.
- CV and cover letters are used for recruitment purposes.
- LEGAL GROUND
- We use your personal data on different legal grounds depending on the purpose for which it is processed. If we have an agreement with you, we use your personal data to fulfil such agreement. Otherwise, your personal data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest, your consent or in order for us to fulfil legal obligations. Where consent is required, we will separately ask for such.
- TRANSMISSION OF DATA
- STORAGE OF DATA
- Data is stored on Splay’s secure servers as well as on Could Storage (G Suite Enterprise cloud, provided by Alphabet, Inc.
- All data is stored within the EEA and in accordance with applicable data protection law.
- Access of data is limited to authorized personnel only.
- DATA RETENTION
- We retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
- Personal Data collected in the sourcing process is stored for two (2) years, for use for contracting the partner in current production(s) and or for future work.
- Personal data may also be retained if required by applicable law, such as bookkeeping and tax law.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right request what information Splay have on you, request to correct, restrict or delete your personal data. If you have any complaints regarding how Splay handles your personal data you may contact the relevant supervisory authority Datainspektionen/Integritetskyddsmyndigheten.